Swimming Pool Construction Tampa
The idea of having a swimming pool in your backyard can be very exciting. But, before you get started with your swimming pool construction, there are lots of very important decisions you have to make. Are you thinking about adding a spa or a waterfall to your inground pool construction? Do you want a saltwater or chlorine pool?
Our expert pool builders at Tropical Pools and Pavers will sit down with you and help you design the perfect pool for you and your family. Our swimming pool construction designers will show you common inground pool construction to help give you an idea of what exactly it is that you and your family are looking for. We will also show you photos of some of our gorgeous custom spas. Remember, once you finish your swimming pool construction, it is there for life, so you want something that you will always love.
Tropical Pools and Pavers; Tampa Swimming Pool Construction Company
There are several stages of swimming pool construction. It’s not always done in the same exact order as this but here’s generally how it works:
- Excavate the pool site – Digging the hole for the pool
- Plumbing work – Pipes will be laid for the cleaning and purifying of the pool
- Steel Rods – Steel reinforcement bars are added along the sides and bottom for strength
- Concrete Shell – A concrete mixture under great pressure is applied all around the steel rods
- Tile – Tiles are installed in the interior of the pool
- The Finish – The surface of the pool is now covered and sealed Water is added!
At Tropical Pools and Pavers, we take pride in swimming pool construction. Once your pool is finished, we will sit down with you and explain the proper ways to keep your new investment in tip-top shape.